It has been a very busy spring and I have been having a great time discussing all things consciousness, having already done 13 discussions! Because of various reasons I will only be able to do two discussions a month over the summer. Below is the schedule through September.
- Megan Peters -May 25 at 12:00 pm
- Cevin Soling -Tuesday June 22nd at 1:00 pm
- Claire Sergent -Friday July 2nd at 8:00 am
- Lucia Melloni, Liad Mudrik, and Michael Pitts -July
- Adam Pautz -Wednesday August 4th at 10:00 am
- Mark Solms -Friday September 17th at 9:00 am
I also have people who have agreed to be guests but haven’t scheduled a date. Check back here for updates! Or follow me on twitter!
- Noam Chomsky
- Joseph Laycock
- Jake Quilty-Dunn
- Gregg Caruso
- Stephen Fleming
- Ian Phillips
- Rachel Denison
- Maja Spener
- Dave Green
I also have ideas for season five but let’s leave that for another day!
One thought on “Season Four of Consciousness Live! Continues”
[…] for some of these conversations. I didn’t even get to schedule all of the people that agreed to come on and talk to me! If there is a season 5 I think I need to do fewer and prepare more. Aiming for one a week is just […]