There has been some discussion of online conferences over at Daily Nous. It struck me that it has almost been 10 years since the first online conference in philosophy (that I know of) and it might be a good idea to have a list of all of this freely available content which is hanging around in various places. Altogether there have been five online conferences that I am aware of; 4 at the professional level and one undergraduate. They are listed below. Does anyone else know of any others?
- The Online Philosophy Conference: (2006 & 2007) Two years of papers, commentaries and comments
- Consciousness Online: The Online Consciousness Conference: (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013) Five years of papers, commentaries, and comments
- New Waves in Philosophy of Mind Conference: (2012) one year of papers and comments
- Minds Online conference: (2015) one year of papers, commentaries and comments
- Online Undergraduate Philosophy Conference (2013, 2014) two years of papers commentaries and comments