Join me for a discussion with Evan Thompson, Professor of Philosophy at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver and an Associate Member of the Department of Asian Studies and the Department of Psychology (Cognitive Science Group).
Month: September 2020
Coming up on Consciousness Live!
It has been an exhausting, year but one of the things that has kept me going is having some great conversations with an amazingly diverse group of people who share my love of all things consciousness. I have already done 19 this year (more than either of the previous two years!) but I have at least nine more coming up to round out the year! Check back here for updates or follow me on twitter @onemorebrown
- Evan Thompson -Tuesday September 15 at 1:30 pm ET
- Henry Shevlin -Thursday October 15th at 1:00 pm ET
- Myrto Mylopoulos -Monday October 19 at 1:00 pm ET
- Heather Berlin -Thursday October 29th at 1:00 pm ET
- Chris Letheby -Monday November 2nd at 5 am ET
- Victor Caston -Thursday November 5th at 1:00 pm ET
- Daniel Stoljar -Thursday November 18th at 5:00 am ET
- Hedda Hassel Mørch -Thursday December 3rd at 5 am ET
- François Kammerer -TBD
Bernardo Kastrup and Philip Goff Live!
Join me for the continuation of my discussion with Bernardo Kastrup and Philip Goff